Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this blog are entirely our own and not necessarily those of our employer or any other occupational therapist.

Friday 2 May 2008

Day 2 of the challenge


image:healthcare building at frederick road campus

OK, those eagle eyed amongst you will realise that this took place on the same day as Day 1 of the challenge - but I only signed up today so had to catch up!
The task for "today" was to post a comment on a blog I had not visited before. After searching through numerous blogs, getting frequently sidetracked, occasionally lost and slightly disheartened as I read other's posts that were very informative and stimulating. I came across this post that I found extremely helpful in begining to develop my blogging style and gave tips on how to make things more of a conversation etc. So I posted a comment - and thus completed my task for day 2. It then inspired me to post a few more too - now just have to remember where I've been so I can see if they generate further discussion.
Please feel free to comment on this post or what I'm doing - or even to ask a question about why we blog and what we gain from it. Just click the "comment" button below and type in the box that comes up then press "publish comment". Would really be keen to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,
This is great that you are taking part in the challenge. I just love it. I am having loads of fun and connecting to many different people and their thoughts (through their blogs.)
Don't forget to add your name to the blog list http://commentchallenge.wikispaces.com/
so other people are also able to follow you.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela,
I am soooo impressed with this level of commitment and thoroughness....
Good luck with it. Did you know you can import blog posts to facebook?
Sarah